Creating a message wall post
Your Rally's message wall is the first page you'll see when entering your Rally. You can also navigate here by selecting "Message Wall" from the left-hand Rally navigation menu.
Creating a message wall post:
- Select "Post New Message" from the upper left corner of the message wall
- Input a title and the message body into the text boxes available
- Attach any relevant images or files with "Add photos or files," these will automatically be saved to the files or gallery section
- Select "Post" when you're finished
- Use the formatting options available in the message wall body text box, when copying and pasting text all formatting will be lost.
- Selecting "Notify Immediately" will send an email with the message to all of the Rally members
- Tap the message title to view the message separately from the main message wall
- Use the ellipsis in the upper right corner to edit or delete the message (only for the message creator, Rally owner and admins)