Setting a Rally Admin
Changing a Rally Friend’s role is only available for other admins and the owner. Setting a member as an admin gives them the same editing capabilities over the site as the owner. The Rally owner is the only member who can delete or archive the Rally.
To set a Friend as an Admin they must be a pending invitation or active member of the Rally.
- Go to your Rally
- Select “Friends” from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Find the name of the member in the Friends list that you want to make an Admin.
- Select the ellipsis to the right of the user's current role
- From the drop-down select "Make this user a Rally admin"
- When you change someone’s role in your Rally they are notified via email that their role has changed.
Pro Tip: The ellipsis to the right of the user's name in the friend's list can also be used for member removal, private message or other role change options