Rallyhood emails, daily digests and my reminders notifications
All Rallyhood email and notification settings are managed from the "Notification Settings" tab, which can be accessed by selecting "My Settings" on the left-hand navigation menu.
- From this page, you can customize your email notification preferences by selecting "On" or "Off" for each option.
- If you would like to receive all emails from Rallyhood, simply select "On" for the last option of the first section called, "Receive All Notifications."
- Click "Save" once you have completed your selections.
In addition, if you are in multiple Rallies, you can merge your Daily Digests by clicking on "My Settings" from the left-hand navigation menu and then selecting "Digest Settings." Select "Yes" to merge your Daily Digests into one email. Click "Save" once you have completed your selection.
Are you having trouble receiving notifications?
- Check your email's spam/junk filters or other folders
- Ensure that email@example.com is added to your safe sender or contacts list
If you are still not receiving notifications, it's possible you unsubscribed from our mailing list, your email service provider is bouncing our emails or marking them as spam. You will need to contact support so we can resolve these issues.