Creating Sign-Up Lists
Rally Owners and Admins can create sign-up lists by following the steps listed below:
- Click on Sign-Ups on the left-hand menu on any page of your Rally.
- Click on New List.
- A form will pop up to describe the event. Type a Title for the event and a Description. Click Next.
- Click Add Item to create items for individuals to sign-up for.
- A form will pop up to describe each list item.
- Type a Title and Description for the list item.
- Click on the drop-down that says No Limit to designate how many individuals you need to sign-up for the item.
- If the list item is a date and/or time you need people to sign-up for, use the Date, Time and No Repeat drop-down options to select those specifics for your list item.
- You can click the Add Photos or Files button to add a photo or file to the list item.
- Lastly, check the box at the bottom of the form if you would like to keep the list anonymous so that only Admins can see who signed up for each item.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Steps 4 through 11 to add more items to your list.