Uploading a file from a desktop browser:
*Note files are unable to be uploaded via the iOS or Android apps.
- Go to the Rally you want to upload a file to.
- From the Rally's left-hand navigation menu, select “Files.”
- In Files, click “Upload File” at the top of the files section.
- From the pop-up window find the file you wish to upload from your computer.
- Select the file, then click “Open,” your file will appear in the files section.
Pro Tip: You can create a folder to organize your files. Use the ellipsis to the right of the folder to upload files. The ellipsis to the right also allows you to edit and rename files and folders.
Note: Attaching a file to a message wall post will automatically store it in the Rally's File section.